Alert Cascade’s emergency mass notification service announced as business continuity awards finalist
Alert Cascade’s mass notification service announced as a business continuity awards finalist in “Most Innovative Product of the Year” category
LONDON, GB 27/03/17 20:00 GMT: Alert Cascade’s flagship mass notification service has been shortlisted as a finalist in the 2017 Business Continuity Awards, hosted by CIR magazine. As one of only a handful of 100% UK owned and operated emergency notification providers, Alert Cascade has spent the last 18 months developing a new customer led interface, packed with new customer led features that work flexibly around the individual operating environments of different organisations.
Customers have been quick to praise the development work done, and to recognise the benefits it brings for them, with a leading global accountancy and business advisory firm commenting: “The Alert Cascade platform has continued to evolve, with the latest release providing a range of new features which have allowed us to streamline some of our existing processes. System administrators and team co-ordinators have mobile platform access via their web browsers eliminating the need for installing dedicated applications that would typically require multi-layered internal authorisation. Alert Cascade’s innovative new features and continued development of their MNS platform ensure that our focus remains on communication during business critical events”.
Russell Pearson, Director of Alert Cascade Limited, comments: “Our philosophy has always been to deliver a platform that is based on what customers actually need in order to communicate easily and effectively during a business disruption. All mass communication solutions can deliver a two way voice call, email or SMS text message with a basic import and reports function; we’re unique in the level of customer led development work that we have carried out, and the decision that we made to implement a web application user interface based on our market research, rather than develop a traditional app that relies on a third party operating system. We really took the time to get to know the pain points for our customers, and to find ways to ease them. Not all of the feedback we received was about technical functionality – for many customers, it was as much about how to integrate a mass communication service with existing data gathering processes or operational procedures. Customers can now build their service to suite their won internal processes, removing one of the major stumbling blocks for implementing new emergency communication technology.”
Now in their 19th year, the Business Continuity Awards are judged by an independent panel, and focus on innovative strategies within the business continuity, security, resilient and risk arena. Winners will be announced at the Business Continuity Awards Gala Dinner and Ceremony on 8th June 2017 at the prestigious London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square.
Contact: Emma Lane
Tel: 0203 50 30 999
Mobile: 07432 038607
About Alert Cascade Limited
• Alert Cascade (alertcascade.co.uk) specialises in communication and collaboration solutions for business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis communications, operations management and the control room environment.
• Alert Cascade is 100% UK owned and operated.
• Alert Cascade’s contingency and continuity solutions have been used successfully in the aftermath of the Westminster terror attack, during the 7/7 London bombings and for response, collaboration and recovery from factory fires, power failures, severe weather, IT disasters and numerous other incidents across EMEA.
• Over 200 customers worldwide are using Alert Cascade to protect their organisation and members of the public, including Sellafield Limited, Yorkshire Building Society, Biffa, Shell, BP, National Grid and BASF.
• For more information about Alert Cascade’s products and solutions, please contact the sales department: 0203 50 30 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org